Print Care Instructions
Many thanks to your print order.
I am honoured that this print will hang on the walls in your home. To ensure a long life for your print, please follow carefully the instructions below.
- Don’t hang your print in direct sunlight.
- Wash and dry hands before handling print.
- Prints can dent easily when handled, especially larger size prints, so take it directly to the framer.
- Handle your print as little as possible and with care.
- Prints sent in tubes should be taken out and framed as soon as possible.
- Don’t store prints in humid or damp places.
- Use acid-free matt boards and UV glass or plexi for long life.